Our Mission: Help Fund Your Adventures
Did you know that you can pay for all your yearly Scouting activities by using the programs in this guide? It’s true! Selling $600 - $750 worth of products can help Scouts pay for most unit annual programs and summer camp.
Tips to Put More Zip in Your Sales
• Show & Sell ∙ Your unit gets permission to sell in front of a retail store ∙ Set up a display with your products ∙ Politely engage customers as they walk by ∙ Recommend your favorites ∙ Exchange products for payment and be sure to say Thank You
• Take Order ∙ Using your paper order form, walk door-to-door to your neighbors’ homes ∙ Review products with your customers ∙ Recommend your favorites ∙ Take their order on your form ∙ Collect the money when you deliver the product and thank customers for their purchase
• Show & Deliver ∙ Carry Trail’s End products with you door-to-door ∙ Allow the customer to review your products ∙ Take their order using your paper order form ∙ Exchange products for payment and say Thank You
• Selling At Work ∙ Have your parent/guardian take an order form to work ∙ Co-workers write their order on the order form ∙ Scouts make Thank You cards ∙ Parent/guardian delivers product and collects money at work
• Corporate Sale ∙ Visit local businesses during business hours ∙ Ask them to make a purchase to support you in Scouting ∙ Leave an order form with them upon request
TAKE ORDER SALES AND MONEY ARE DUE ON OCTOBER 10TH!!!!!
Tell Your Story with Online Selling
Growing your sales is easier than ever before with your all-new, Scout-personalized, online selling page. • Earn 2x more per sale on average with online selling compared to door-to-door
• Sell to friends, current or previous neighbors, and family that want an option to support you
Online Selling Tips:
• Create your personalized selling page when you register an account
• Upload your Scouting pictures and take a few minutes to write a brief bio about yourself, why you love Scouting, and how the donation can help fund more adventures for you in Scouting. Tell your story!
• Set your personal selling goal and watch the goal tracker move up as sales come in
• Spread the word with emails, easily post to social media (Facebook and Twitter), and even text message
Register your Scout account at Trails-End.com
Pack 92 News >